Yvonne knew something was terribly wrong when her daughter Mable, 15 months old at the time, ate some peanut butter and her face began to swell. She became agitated and threw up. Yvonne immediately took her to the pediatrician where Mable was treated for an allergic reaction. The allergist at CHOA performed a skin test and the family avoided peanuts entirely until they met Dr. Chacko. Mable began OIT in January and we are happy to say she is doing G-R-E-A-T!
There is no holding back our smiles when we see these two coming!