Atlanta Allergist – Dr. Thomas Chacko
Board Certified Pediatric and Adult Allergist/Immunologist
Outstanding Key Points
Awards and Recognition
- Rated One of America’s Top Doctor in Allergy/Immunology
- Dr. Chacko elected future president of the Georgia Allergy, Asthma Immunology Society. He was chosen by his fellow Allergists/Immunologists in the Atlanta/Georgia area.
- Named one of Atlanta’s Top Doctor by Atlanta magazine.
- Named one of Atlanta’s top allergists by Jezebel magazine.
Areas of expertise
All areas of adult and pediatric allergy and immunology, including:
- allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- chronic cough
- allergen immunotherapy
- skin testing
- food allergy
- drug allergy
- and generalized immune deficiencies.
Dr. Chacko is originally from New York City and has moved to the Atlanta area summer of 2007 along with his wife, who is a high school teacher. He enjoys playing with his 3 little children and watching most sports.
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
On 10 person National Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology Taskforce to write Practice Parameters in Allergy Immunotherapy for 2012 (invited honor to be asked to be part of this committee…only Allergist in Georgia invited)
Education and Training
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia PA
Internal Medicine Residency
New York University/ Bellevue Hospital
Internal Medicine/Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Training
University of South Florida, Tampa Florida. Scored top 1% nationwide on Allergy/Immunology In-Training Exam
Board Certified Pediatric and Adult Adult/Immunologist
Fluent In Spanish
Dr. Chacko has the unique opportunity to be affiliated with some of Atlanta’s premiere otolaryngology practices: